Find your next electric and hybrid aerospace partner
The global market for electric aircraft is projected to reach USD 40 billion by 2030.Read more here
Strategies to accelerate electric aviation commercialization
New aerospace manufacturing processes to optimize cost and quality.Secure your place
New technologies in electric and hybrid propulsion systems
Hear the latest case studies in urban electric aviation programs.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Ram Chandrasekaran
- Tina Shoa
Cadex Electronics Inc.
- Vincent Pluvinage
- Rashid Farahati
- John Warner
American Battery Solutions
- Chad McDonald
- Scott Winder
Infineon Technologies Americas
- Chris Egloff
- Jay Wood
- James Trevey
- Chroma Color Corp.
- Waukesha Metal Products
- Carter Logistics
- AAF Flanders
- American Battery Solutions
- Gamma Technologies
- South 8 Technologies
- DOMO Engineering
- FESTO Corp
- Happy Electron
- E3 Metals Corp
- Von Roll USA
- Rogers Corporation
Who should attend
- Electric Propulsion Design
- Electrification Technologies
- Advanced Battery Development
- Aerospace Testing
- Simulation & Modelling
- Materials Research
- Machinery Operations
- Supply Chain Management
- Aerospace Manufacturing
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Parts Procurement
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Development
- Fuel Cell Engineering
- Materials Sourcing and Advisory
- Research & Development
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Legal and Regulations
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- News Reporting and Journalism
- Aerospace Certification Services
- Aviation Sub-Contractors
- Aerospace Manufacturers
- Tier-2 and Tier-3 Suppliers
- Battery Manufacturers
- Aerospace Research Organizations
- Materials Research Companies
- Advanced Air Mobility Researchers
- Simulation & Modelling Companies
- Safety and Testing Centres
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Engineering Design Companies
- Emissions Management
- Environmental Program Experts
- International Quality Standards
- Associations and Alliances
- Government Agencies
- Consultants and Advisors
- Public Consultation Groups
- Legal and Compliance Services
- News Reporters and Journalists
- Other Professional Services
The ELECTRIC AIRCRAFT USA 2024 Exhibition and Conference is the only event to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest AAM technologies, advanced battery and propulsion systems, and developments in urban aerial programs…view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2024:
- Market fundamentals for next-generation electric aviation technologies
Understand the key market drivers for the electric aircraft industry globally and explore the opportunities for commercialization of the associated technologies.
- Exploring AAM technologies and advances toward autonomous flight
Discover the latest innovations in (eVTOL/ eSTOL/ eCTOL), the strides made in autonomous flight technologies, and the infrastructure (vertiports) required for next-generation aviation.
- Latest research in Electric and Hybrid Propulsion with improved efficiency
Evaluate the breakthroughs in designing safe electric and hybrid propulsion systems with fixed-wing and rotary-wing technologies.
- Advanced battery and hybrid energy system design for extending the range
Gain insights from battery experts on high-energy density battery technologies for take-off thrust and flying longer distances, looking beyond sole reliance on batteries with hybridized propulsion systems such as turbogenerators and fuel cells.
- Use cases of urban e-aviation development and commercialization
Understand the current developments in electric urban aviation, use cases of air taxis and last-mile logistics services, and the status of their commercialization.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for the electric aviation industry
Hear from key regulators and certification bodies on ensuring electric aircraft meet statutory and safety requirements in line with existing aviation standards.
- Covering a broad spectrum of information regarding this emerging sector and people that matter the most.
Ralph Marsh (ATS)
- Great experience gaining knowledge of the automotive world and networking opportunities with key players.
Jason Klentive (IT'S AB)
- An exciting event providing exposure to new technologies for the industry.
Albert Li (Benchmark Mineral Intelligence)
- This conference presented us with opportunities to meet and network with key players in the emerging technology space.
Rob Sides (Ametek)
- An opportunity to meet with experts from various fields related to the industry.
Martin Loo (Greatech)